II. Information We Collect
A. Information You Give Us
You do not have to give us any personal information to browse this Site. However, you may be asked to provide personal information to register as a user of this Site, to make purchases through the Site, to submit information or request information from us, or to use the services offered through this Site. This information may include:
- Registration Information: When you sign up for the Site, you are required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address and birthday (day and month only), or, if you chose to connect via a third party social network, your login information for such third party social network.
- Payment Information: If you purchase products or services through the Site, you will be required to provide payment card information so that we may process the transaction, including without limitation the name of the cardholder, payment card number, CVV number, payment card expiration date, billing address, shipping address, the recipient’s name, telephone number, and email address.
- Team Information: If you register through playerPASS or create a team page on the Site, you will be asked to provide your team name, the first and last name of each team member, and each player’s jersey number. This information will be made public on the Site in the format of a team roster (but each player’s last name will be truncated to the first initial when publicly displayed on the Site).
- Goal Club Loyalty Member: If you register as a Goal Club Loyalty Member, you will be asked to provide your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, gender, birthday (day and month only), customer type (coach, player, parent), state of residence, school you attend, team you belong to, language preference, favorite national team, favorite professional team, and favorite professional player. Your Goal Club Loyalty Member profile will not be made public on the Site.
- Product Reviews and User Testimonials: You may choose to provide us with responses to surveys, product reviews, and user testimonials, including pictures that you submit to the Site in connection with the product review. This information may be made public to users of the Site and other third parties.
- Additional Information: Additional information that you provide to us, including through feedback, messages, emails, posts to public discussion boards, answers to surveys or questionnaires that you may submit.
B. Automated Information Collection
We may collect certain information about your use of this Site through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. We may use analytics applications such as Google Analytics to help collect and analyze this information. This “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Site, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Site, the pages you looked at on the Site, other websites you visited before and after visiting the Site, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Log Information.
- Web Beacons.
- Aggregate Information.
III. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- verifying your identity and conducting security, KYC (know-your-customer) and anti-money laundering diligence and background checks in order to set up user accounts;
- setting up / administering user accounts, including providing log-in IDs and developing a Platform profile;
- providing users with customer service support; responding to queries, feedback, and managing claims and/or disputes;
- facilitating communication between Buyers and Sellers via the Platform, processing transactions and settlement between Buyers and Sellers made over the Platform, assessing fund withdrawal requests from Sellers;
- providing logistics and warehousing services (including, without limitation, customs clearance declarations via the Platform);
- facilitating customs clearance declarations / applications via the Platform;
- assessing and monitoring account security and transaction risks of users of kickitshirts.com, detecting and preventing fraud, money laundering and other security incidents;
- sending and serving tailored marketing and advertising that we believe will be of interest to you based on the ways in which you use the Platform, your browsing records, and order history;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, and to improve the product offerings and services on Alibaba.com, including, for example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes;
- identifying, developing and marketing and advertising products and services that we believe you will value, including across browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable laws. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you communications for marketing purposes;
- if you are a Buyer, we will share details of the last viewed products on the Platform to enable Sellers, their respective affiliates and/or their third-party services provider to contact you with details of products and/or services that might interest you. You can opt not to share this information with Sellers via the Buyer Privacy Setting.
- when you use services that require access to contents stored in and/or functions on your devices (including but not limited to contacts in address book, photos, videos, microphone and/or camera), we use your photos, videos, contact information in your address book, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested services to you, and improve our services.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws
IV. SHARE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through the Site, except as described below:
- In Connection with our Offerings. Information which you upload, post, e-mail, submit or otherwise transmit in connection with the Site to a public message board, chat area or other public area of the Site will be made public to users of the Site, including certain metadata related to such activities (such as timestamps). You are solely responsible for any such information you choose to post on or through the Site. All information that is posted to a message board, chat area, or other public area of the Site may be shared by us with others.
- Internet Based Advertising and Tracking. We may participate in Interest-based and behavioral advertising. This means that you may see advertising on the Site tailored to how you engage, browse or shop, or you may see advertising for us on other websites, applications and social media based on your behavior across websites, applications and social media. We may target ads based on data we have collected, or data provided by third parties alone or in combination with the data we collect ourselves. If you choose to interact with specific third parties who advertise through the Site, the information you provide to them is subject to the conditions of their specific privacy policies.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services.
- Service Providers. We work with third parties that provide services on our behalf. Such services may include payment processing, website usage analytics, website hosting, marketing, and order fulfillment service providers. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services. We do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties.
- Third Party Promotions. We may share personal information in connection with administering or redeeming value in connection with surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotions as required by law.
- As Disclosed. We may share personal information in the manner as may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
- Consent. We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
- Required by Law. We may disclose personal information or any information collected through this Site if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity.
- Certain Transactions. We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through this Site to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
V. AGGREGATE INFORMATION
VI. YOUR CHOICES
A. Information You Provide
You can always choose whether or not to provide information on the Site. However, if you choose not to disclose certain information, you may not be able to register as a user of the Site, which may limit your access to certain portions of the Site.
B. Communications from Us
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive notices from us regarding the Site, you may indicate this preference by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link appearing at the bottom of an email you receive from us.
C. Do Not Track
VII. Information Storage and Security
We employ reasonable security precautions to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information provided on or through the Site. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect personal information about you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that personal information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by contacting us in accordance with the last section below.
IX. External Links
X. Updating Information
We encourage registered users of this Site to keep their personal information current. You may change personal information you have provided about you at any time by logging into the personal profile you created on this Site. After you enter your username and password, you can edit personal information about you. You may also change personal information you have provided about you by contacting us [email protected]